Our Operations function oversees the day-to-day functions of our managed hotel portfolio, ensuring that our guests receive an exceptional hospitality experience and that we remain a leader in the hospitality industry.
***This position will be virtual/remote work environment.***
The Manager of Operational Excellence will participate in the project management and development of Hilton''s Operational Excellence (OE) programs to improve financial performance of hotels. Do you love traveling and strive for others to be successful? If so, this role could be for you. You will build the business processes across all hotel departments. You will support the maintenance and sustainability of OE once live at properties, as well as the financial reporting of properties in measurement phase. In this role, you will provide tactical support to members of the OE team and take direction from the Senior Director of OE.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
On-site management of Hilton''s proprietary Operational Excellence programs which includes:
- Conducting process based observations across various points of execution to assess opportunities for improvement
- Developing method changes to improve business processes by removing obstacles to performance and enhancing the guest experience
- Performing data analysis to support decision criteria for properties'' and departments'' priority identification
- Modeling of labor requirements across historical periods and assessing required labor levels
- Installation of process, system and positive behavior changes and measurement of impact of changes
- Mentorship of a team of 2-3 analysts
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Independent thinker with strong analytical skills
- Solves problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Two (2) years of Consulting, Operations or Hospitality experience
- Two (2) years of experience in Process Improvement, Change Management
- Project Management or Process Management experience
- 100% travel and flexibility of a remote working environment
- Expert in Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MBA/MS/MA Master''s Degree
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of management experience
- Three (3) years of experience in change management
- Two (2) years of experience working in various financial systems, labor modeling, labor forecasting
- In-depth knowledge of LMS, Propplan, Tableau
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible