*THIS POSITION IS BASED REMOTE ON A FLEXIBLE LOCATION AND IS 90% TRAVEL*
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 14 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
Are you passionate about working with various hotel leaders across a wide territory? Do you have a passion for travel? Then this is the job for you. Our Quality Assurance (QA) Auditors require extensive diverse knowledge of hotel operations. In this opportunity you will be working with some of the best Hilton Focused Services and All Suites properties. You will perform numerous QA audits and have responsibility for 100 hotels in your territory. You will need to have a consultant approach while also be able to teach and guide the leaders of these properties. This Team Member will travel daily to evaluate hotels and conduct inspections of the designated hotel. The Manager, QA Auditor will conduct a review of the audit with the General Manager of the property prior to leaving the hotel and generate reports and images of the inspection for analysis by numerous parties. The main duty is to protect the integrity of the brands inspected in terms of cleanliness, condition, guest safety, and brand standards.
What will I be doing?
- Perform routine Quality Assurance evaluations
- Address inquiries and communications made internally both verbally and in written communications
- Your communications will be with Quality Auditors, Area Managers in QA, Directors, Vice President of QA, Brand Teams, Design and Construction, and Human Resources.
- Responsible for monitoring expenses incurred, and travel completed/scheduled both based upon monthly and yearly goals
- Coordination of upcoming activities such as travel plans, hotel scheduling, ensuring downtime work is completed and submitted by established deadlines
- General Managers, Area managers for the hotels, and owners will be the most common with inquiries.
- The communications often cover brand standard compliance, QA, brand protocol, procedures, and Improvement Planners.
In addition to the essential functions, in this role, you will perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely resolved by the direct supervisor based upon the specific requirements of the company.
- Assist with meeting content preparation
- Assist with training
- Assist with projects as needed
- Participate in Consistency exercises
- Participate in activities outside of QA to gain a better knowledge of other departments
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Three (3) years of experience as a Department Head in a Hotel
- Two (2) years of management experience
- Experience in a Focused Service or Full Service hotel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Multi departmental hotel experience
- Driver''s License
- 90% Travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years of management experience
- Food Safety Certification
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible