From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton''s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
In this role, you will lead product management and delivery of global finance systems for Finance business customers. You are able to collaborate with various partners (other team members, outside consultants and developers) to lead project delivery and product support for corporate and hotel financial applications. Your familiarity with financial systems and processes including GL/ERP; budgeting and forecasting; Travel and Entertainment (T&E) and others will lead to your ability to contribute value and ensure project success. Having an understanding of financial business processes such as budgeting and forecasting, month end close, and operational reporting will be instrumental to tackling this dynamic role and achieving department goals.
What will I be doing?
Product Management for Operations Finance / Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Technology Applications –
- You will have ownership of products, projects, and internal and external resources (e.g. developers) for department applications.
- Driving projects through the SDLC by owning project scope and timeline, defining key achievements and actively identifying risks and issues
- Ensuring all projects comply with Hilton''s IT project methodology
- Employing Project Management fundamentals like documentation, planning and ensuring completion of work product, approvals and gate landmarks
- Assisting Technology and Planning leadership with identifying strategies for applicable systems; driving execution of strategy
- Providing ongoing support for department owned applications, ensuring all partners are actively communicated with in a timely and organized fashion
Manage project budgets –
- Collaborating with the Senior Director of Technology and Planning to develop project budgets
- You will be tracking and forecasting controllable expenditures throughout the project, reporting to executive leadership.
- You will partner with IT and Finance to complete intercompany billing of financial systems as well as steady state support and projects.
Manage Customer Relationships –
- Build and foster relationships with key business partners, including Ops Finance and FP&A
- Build and maintain relationships with the IT Build organization, including developers and architects
Note: If business travel across the globe and conference calls that accommodate global team members doesn''t sound fun and interesting, this isn''t the role for you.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related Business field
- Five (5) years of Project Management experience
- Three (3) years working with financial applications
- Two (2) years of management experience
- Flexibility to travel internationally 10 – 20%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- An advanced Technical or Financial Degree preferred
- Two (2) years of prior consulting experience
- Two (2) years hands on experience with Oracle and/or Hyperion financial systems
- PMP Certification preferred
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible