Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton''s most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
Being a Hilton Recruiter - Caribbean/Latin America means joining a dynamic, industry leading recruitment organization that utilizes innovative technology and partnerships internally and externally to find the best talent to join Hilton. As the Recruiter for Hotel based Management roles, you will be responsible for all phases of the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the company attracts and selects high quality candidates for our Hotels in the Caribbean and Latin America. You will ensure that the most highly-qualified candidates seek and gain employment with Hilton and have a positive experience throughout the process. You will partner with hiring leaders from each hotel complex to determine specific hiring needs and identify the most appropriate recruiting method(s) to attract the highest-quality candidates for open positions. You will focus on providing cost-effective alternatives while focusing on the time to fill of positions and attracting high quality talent.
Do you love building relationships? You have the opportunity to be creative in building a pipeline of quality talent through various methods. You can network within the community, visit local schools, meet with full-time recruitment agencies or attend local job fairs. Cultivating relationships with quality candidates will be the key to success in this role.
More specifically, you will:
- Ensure that minimum qualification standards and appropriate job-offer parameters (salary, relocation allowance, signing bonus, etc.) are established prior to posting positions.
- Regularly manage and utilize an applicant tracking system (i.e. Taleo) to review, analyze and assess information provided by applicants in response to job postings.
- You will conduct interviews, forward viable candidates to hiring managers and establish and handle interview schedules.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Proven ability to communicate in both English and Spanish, both verbally and in written form
- Someone who can exercise patience, tact and diplomacy in difficult situations
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Solves problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) years of previous recruiting experience in exempt level roles
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS/Bachelor''s Degree
- Five (5) years of recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting within the Caribbean and/or Latin America
- Hospitality recruitment experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Centro, Ciudad de México, Mexico
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration