The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchise hotels world-class revenue management talent and tools. The team is responsible for helping hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors.
What will I be doing?
As the Revenue Manager, you will maximize room revenue and grow the RevPAR Index (market share) for each hotel in a portfolio of properties. You will be responsible for achieving three (3) primary accomplishments: 1. building a trusting relationship with the hotel teams and other key revenue management stakeholders; 2. setting an appropriate Revenue Management strategy, including pricing, for all portfolio hotels; 3. ensuring alignment with the hotel teams and other key revenue management stakeholders on Revenue Management strategy and pricing. This role will report directly to the workgroup''s Assistant Director.
The Revenue Manager''s goal will be to maximize room revenue and grow RevPAR Index for each hotel in a portfolio of properties depending on complexity of the market and services provided. Key hotel Team Members with whom the Revenue Manager will interact include, the General Manager, Director of Sales, and Front Office Manager. Other key revenue management stakeholders may include Regional Revenue Management Team Members, management company representatives, and other Commercial Services Team Members.
- Establishing a rapport with the property teams and demonstrating an understanding of each hotel''s market, unique goals and challenges
- Conducting a daily strategy and pricing review for each hotel, formulating a plan to improve hotel performance; communicating that plan to the hotel team, and implementing the changes in relevant systems, including OnQ R&I, OnQ RM, and GRO
- Sending targeted daily communications describing relevant strategy and pricing changes
- On a weekly basis, lead Revenue Management meetings, including discussions on future issues such as booking pace, performance statistics, and other hotel-specific goals
- Forecasting future performance through trend analysis, conducting displacement analyses for Group business, and participating in the annual budget process
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Effective written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence in order to motivate and influence others
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple and concurrent tasks
- Strong project/time management, and organizational skills
- Strong mathematical comprehension
- Quickly learn new programs when required
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance, or Economics or a minimum of three (3) years of Analytical experience within Revenue Management, Data Management, Reservations, or the Front Office Operations field
- Two (2) years of Revenue Management experience with full service hotels or completion of the Revenue Management Development Program (RMDP)
- In-depth knowledge of industry analytical reports such as STAR reports, Hotelligence reports, and competitive shop reports
- Experience managing Hotel Rates and Inventory
- Experience forecasting hotel room revenue weekly and monthly
- Experience analyzing, interpreting and explaining statistical data, to develop strategies and generate a course of action
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficient in Revenue Management systems, hotel property management systems, and industry related reports
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master''s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics or a minimum of three (3) years of Hotel experience at a Manager or Director level with budget control experience
- Hospitality industry experience
- Prior supervisory experience
- Knowledge of our Company''s Revenue Management systems
- Multiple Hotel Revenue Management experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Addison, TX, United States
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- As soon as possible