The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchised hotels premier revenue management talent and tools. Our mission is to help hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors.
Do you love developing relationships and using analytics to advise your clients? If so, you should consider a career in Revenue Management (RM) at Hilton. You will be responsible for improving room revenue and growing RevPAR Index (market share) for each hotel in a portfolio of 12 to 15 properties, depending on complexity of the market and services provided. As part of a team, you will build and support our culture of entrepreneurship and excellence in supporting our clients:
- You will form a trusting relationship with the hotel teams and other key revenue management partners.
- You will achieve the appropriate revenue strategy, including pricing, for all portfolio hotels.
- You will align with all partners on Revenue Management strategy and pricing. You will report directly to the workgroup''s Manager, Focus Service.
What will I be doing?
The Revenue Specialist interacts with key hotel team members which include the General Manager, Director of Sales, and Front Office Manager. Other key partners may include Regional Revenue Management team members, management company representatives, and other Commercial Services team members.
We believe that to achieve a trusting partnership, you will establish rapport with the property teams and demonstrate an understanding of each hotel''s market, unique goals and challenges.
To achieve appropriate RM strategy, Revenue Specialists will:
- Conduct a daily pricing and strategy review for each property
- Formulate a plan to improve hotel performance, communicate that plan to the hotel team, and implement the changes in relevant systems, including OnQ R&I, OnQ RM, and GRO
- Send targeted daily communications describing relevant strategy changes
On a weekly basis, you will lead RM Meetings, including discussion on future issues such as booking pace, performance statistics, and other hotel-specific goals.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Effective written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence in order to motivate and influence others
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills. The ideal candidate demonstrates the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple and concurrent tasks
- Strong project and time management, and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate will be able to quickly learn new programs when required.
To fulfill this role successfully, you will possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field of study
- Two (2) years or more of analytical experience within revenue management, data management, reservations, or front office operations
- Proficiency with analyzing, interpreting and explaining statistical data, to develop strategies and generate a course of action
- Strong mathematical comprehension
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Proficient in Revenue Management systems, hotel property management systems, and industry related reports preferred
- Hospitality industry experience preferred
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Addison, TX, United States
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- As soon as possible