***This role is based in Carrollton, TX or Remote***
With more than 700 Sales professionals in offices around the world, our Global Sales Team ensures our owners and operators receive the combined benefits of scale, access, competence, and experience. Our Sales teams are fully engaged in providing a differentiated selling platform for our portfolio of brands. We''re focused on being the most global, integrated, and relevant salesforce in the industry, passionately driven to grow market share. Our global sales team is consistently recognized as a top selling and customer-service focused organization throughout the industry. We conduct business in 42 languages serving 25,000 customers in 101 countries from offices located around the globe. This ensures that the team truly understands the unique needs and opportunities of regions around the world, right down to the local level.
What will I be doing?
As the Sales Representative - Business Development, you will stretch your research, data analysis, direct selling and relationship-building skills, and this will give you the opportunity to play an active role supporting unmanaged and prospect accounts. In addition, as a Business Development Sales Representative, you will work on developing new accounts for defined Holiday need periods.
- Build a database of accounts that are specific to outlined and Identified Holiday/Low Demand periods.
- Solicit and Qualify Holiday/Low Demand period accounts for Hilton Worldwide Sales (HWS).
- Research and analyze unmanaged and prospect accounts to spot potential for growth, estimate the size of the opportunity and growth potential, and help guide personalized conversations with prospective clients.
- Qualify accounts and ensure compliance in accordance with account governance protocol.
- Research and analyze customer information prior to calling the client to ensure personalized calls to engage prospective clients.
- Call prospects using a list provided by the sales managers.
- Collaborate with the Business to Business (B2B) team on direct selling collateral to drive new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with HWS Specialists and other valuable partners to provide total client solutions.
- Present a sales pitch to clients with more basic needs.
- Effectively use existing client acquisition sales techniques, with the support of the organization''s reference documents.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of industry trends and upcoming trends competitors are implementing.
- Ensure inputted Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data is accurate and fully complete.
- Serve as the first point of contact for client questions.
- Communicate pricing and promotions to clients on a consistent basis.
- Understand current product offerings including all brands.
- Ensure revenue targets are achieved and effectively ask prospective clients for the sale, using Hilton sales techniques.
- Close sales by building a rapport, explaining product and service capabilities, as well as overcoming objections and/or offering alternative solutions.
- Demonstrate the value of multiple brands to the client.
- Understand how to effectively address client objections and effectively employ negotiation techniques that facilitate positive outcomes while cultivating trust.
- Drive positive results through customized solutions.
- Clients – you will communicate information that will influence a positive buying decision.
- Owners – you will build significant and individualized partnerships to provide unlimited value.
- Brands – you will create partnerships using a defined and differentiated sales approach, and will improve and collect up-to-date knowledge of existing Hotels, New Development, processes/procedures to share with customers to influence positive buying decisions and revenue production.
- Colleagues - you will be dedicated to a ""One-Team"" commercial culture while living the Heart of Hilton.
- Hotels – you will ensure full alignment, shared intelligence and active engagement to achieve goals.
- Sales Support – you will effectively lead non-selling activity in support of driving sales results.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong team problem solving skills
- Experience in negotiating to maximize value for internal and external partners
- Self-starter, well organized, extremely detailed and aggressive at times, willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and effectively handle concurrent demands to prioritize responsibilities
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal, written)
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two (2) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of Business Development experience
- Two (2) years'' experience in Hospitality sales and/or the Group Travel Industry
- One (1) year experience in B2B sales
- One (1) year of experience in meeting sales targets
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Up to 10% of travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- In depth knowledge and use of Delphi or similar property sales management system
- Experience in Salesforce Customer Management (SFCM)
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Carrollton, TX, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible