Hilton Supply Management (HSM) uses their expertise to forecast and proactively manage our property''s supply chains, so hotel employees can focus on what''s important – the guest experience. With more than 6,000 hotels in our program (including over 1,500 non-Hilton-branded hotels), HSM drives massive economies of scale and negotiates competitive contracts with industry-leading suppliers – ensuring direct savings on the products their hotel partners use most.
Are you looking for a Finance related role where you can work with cross-functional teams? As the Senior Analyst, Business Performance & Project Management Office (PMO) for HSM, this position will have you report to the Director of HSM Strategy & PMO. Your responsibilities will include working closely with the corporate Finance team, interpreting financial metrics, and reporting financials to HSM in a clear and holistic manner. We believe this role will enable you to lead or will be involved in various projects including but not limited to organizational implementation, team member training and recognition, and provide key event support. We believe that this Senior Analyst Business Performance & PMO position will enable you to collaborate with both HSM and Finance to ensure financial reporting is consistent and clear and strategic projects are on track.
What will I be doing?
- Financial Planning & Analysis: You will work with Corporate Finance to deliver clear and consistent financial status and reporting to HSM leadership and make strategic recommendations for HSM to meet financial goals
- Budget Management: You will manage the department budget and ensure expenses are properly accounted for and reported consistently and clearly. Give strategic input on expenses and proper use of funds aligned with department goals
- Collaborate with several departments: You will work across several departments including all HSM departments, Finance, Marketing, HR, and Corporate Communications to complete projects and position HSM for success
- Project Management: You will see projects through from beginning to end and manage the tasks involved to help implement and realize HSM''s overall strategy and goals
- Scheduling & Organization: Collaborate with team members and leadership to implement project schedules and ensure teams meet milestones and deliverables Replace text with bulleted list of responsibilities
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Financials and budgets on track and consistently and clearly communicated
- Project completion that improves department metrics and the implementation of strategic goals
- Overall support to PMO team and leadership helping to achieve results and work/life balance
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Adept at communicating complex ideas and concepts in a manner that is easily understood across the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Especially self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Growth demonstrated in continuous ongoing education and training in applicable topics
- Demonstrated competence to manage several priorities and follow through on tasks to completion
- Work attitude that exhibits work flexibility, drive, good judgment, and dependability and ambitions
- Ability to synthesize data and build meaningful PowerPoint presentations that are adapted to the intended audience
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years of experience in Finance and/or consulting
- Two (2) years of Project Management experience
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office Suite with expertise in Excel with experience creating and using pivot tables, v-lookups, and pivot charts
- 10% travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Five (5) years of work experience in Finance or Project Management
- Hospitality or procurement experience
- Tableau knowledge
- Experience with PeopleSoft
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible