Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
As the Senior Analyst, Customer Acquisition, you will be a key member of the team responsible for strategic activities that build and grow global membership in Hilton Honors and drive new member enrollments via on property (hotels) and above property (digital, partnerships, B2B, etc.) channels. Utilizing a data-driven approach, you will focus on efficiently converting customers to new members at every opportunity. You will tap into your creative side to target prospects with meaningful offers and messaging, while collaborating with internal key partners to deliver extraordinary customer acquisition campaigns.
What will I be doing?
We will depend on you to:
- Develop strategic customer acquisition programs to grow global membership in the Hilton Honors loyalty platform across internal and external channels
- Collaborate with analytics, marketing, brands, digital, and other teams to craft and execute business plans and customer and employee facing campaigns (e.g. emails, offers, incentives, media buys, etc.)
- Analyze acquisition program and performance results to determine if goals were achieved; extract key findings and business insights that can be applied to future enrollment programs
- Partner with analytics to manage enrollment reporting activities, including distribution of reports to internal partners; respond to inquiries related to reporting
- Provide project management support and program execution oversight, including running multiple projects and activities at a time, with the ability to identify and prioritize key initiatives
- Build industry knowledge to ensure Hilton is applying standard methodologies to acquisition activities
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills with strong ability to communicate out to cross-functional teams, and dedicatedly address issues
- Ability to own and execute multiple projects at a time, while managing expectations of several key partners
- Experience collaborating with regional and global marketing and brand teams
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) to Five (5) years in Marketing, Consulting, or Project Management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Travel up to 15% as required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience working on a loyalty program in the hospitality, travel, or retail industries
- Digital, media, or marketing campaign development and execution experience
- Experience working in a global, corporate (multi-brand) environment or marketing agency environment
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- McLean, VA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible