The Analytics team serves as internal consultants to key functions across the business, including Hilton''s Customer, Marketing, Digital Revenue, and Sales organizations, with specialized support for the executive leadership team. The team consists of both embedded subject matter experts, who serve as strategic advisors to key stakeholders, and technical experts, who are proficient in Tableau, R, SAS, and MicroStrategy. The team is fully integrated within the business functions in order to ensure close partnerships and to more effectively measure and drive company performance.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Analytics, you will be responsible for providing insightful analysis and delivering on key projects as part of Hilton''s data and analytics strategy.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating functional insights and analysis results to leadership through reports and presentations
- Partnering with leadership to understand business problems and identifying insights using advanced techniques such as scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Supporting analysis requests and presenting findings to key business stakeholders
- Supporting changes to specific reporting, metrics, data, and policies that impact business as usual for the customers
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of professional experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: One (1) year of experience working on reporting and/or Analytics teams
- Minimum Years of Experience: One (1) year working with advanced analytics, using analytic tools, or coaching business users through the interpretation of data
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
- Functional experience in Customer Engagement and Loyalty programs
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of professional experience
- Experience analyzing customer and/or email marketing performance
- Knowledge of R, Python and/or SaaS
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Addison, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration