Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
As the Senior Analyst, Customer Platforms, you will be a data-savvy and innovative problem solver who thrives on learning new technologies. Under the guidance of the Manager, Customer Platforms Strategy, you will tackle complex data-related challenges, identify opportunities to leverage technology that achieves customer-centric business objectives, and work with cross-functional teams from both business and technology fields to successfully implement customer data platform solutions.
What will I be doing?
- Using SQL to analyze and identify customer data needs and evaluate platform effectiveness
- Partnering with business stakeholders to understand their goals, needs and requirements for customer data utilization
- Documenting business requirements, use cases, user stories and functional specifications
- Understanding the technology and information needs of the business to determine which internal and/or vendor technology solutions are the right solutions for business needs
- Conducting business analyses, gap reviews, and impact assessments on existing platforms and new technologies
- Developing practical, efficient, cost-effective solution options with benefits, risks and recommendations included
- Translating complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years in Analytics, Consulting, Marketing or IT-related field
- Two (2) years of Database and SQL experience
- One (1) year leveraging customer data in a marketing, engagement or analytics capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- Four (4) to Five (5) years in Analytics, Consulting, Marketing or IT-related field
- Three (3) years Database and SQL experience
- Two (2) years leveraging customer data in a marketing, engagement, or analytics capacity
- Experience with developing high-level to detailed requirements, and writing use cases and user stories from the requirements
- Exposure to cloud platforms, technologies and processing environments
- Experience in the hospitality, travel or technology industries
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- McLean, VA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible