Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Analyst, Customer Platforms Data is a data-savvy, creative problem solver who grows with learning new technologies. Under the mentorship of the Senior Manager, Customer Platforms Data, you will coordinate and conduct system analyses through data acquisition and modeling. You will identify, coordinate, document, and implement business requirements by determining solutions that enhance business systems, as well as provide support to business operations and processes. You will analyze the matrix needs to develop and implement solutions that demonstrate systems and processes with limited latitude. We will depend on you to work within the matrix to understand the business''s needs related to information technology and enhance process by promoting new functionality. Furthermore, you will leverage your knowledge of technology and specific software applications in assisting the business to implement their strategic vision.
More specifically, you will:
- Evaluate operational efficiency and effectiveness within defined agile sprint process.
- Analyze information, requirements, data, work quality, work methods, processes, service specific practices, and standards.
- Use elicitation techniques to gather information at the right level of detail and scope to represent all of the partner''s needs.
- Analyze, define and document technical design for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating systems environment, collaborate with other systems, internal and external controls and output.
- Supervise modeling efforts to ensure that specifications and constructs adhere to appropriate mathematical and statistical standards and answer particular analytic questions.
- Coordinate integration of solutions with existing applications; identify and resolve existing conflicts to ensures compatibility.
- Work across the matrix to plan, coordinate and rollout software changes and/or releases to Controlled Testing and Production, obtain required approvals as scheduled, and transition project to Production.
- Identify and communicate key responsibilities and practices, evaluate results, and provide leadership and mentorship to ensure successful implementation of business unit projects.
- Comprehend results of analysis; present recommendations, alternatives and implications.
- Develop and lead project plans and roadmaps that outline preventative and corrective actions necessary to remediate control deficiencies, improving effectiveness and mitigating future exposure.
- Conduct and/or facilitate user acceptance testing to include developing and executing test cases, communication with project teams, validating and documenting results.
- Report testing activity including time spent, testing time lost and discrepancies found.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify development opportunities and recommend applicable business solutions.
- Research new technologies and recommend solutions that align with business goals.
- Monitor performance of systems to ensure continued systems efficiency.
What are we looking for?
We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Experience in demonstrating customer data in a marketing, engagement, or analytics capacity
- Experience with developing high-level to detailed requirements, and writing use cases/user stories from the requirements
- High level of professionalism and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience in problem resolution, including resolving root cause, scope and scale of issues
- Two to three (2-3) years'' experience in the application of statistical methods, mathematical techniques, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis and related analytical tools
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience that demonstrate the proficiency to research, compile, and document data, business processes, and workflow
- Strong Database and SQL knowledge
- Agile experience (through various roles, Data Steward, Scrum Master)
- Working knowledge of data querying, reporting, forecasting, analysis and operations research, including statistical methods and modeling
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Four to five (4-5) years in Analytics, Consulting, Marketing or IT-related field
- Three (3) years Database and SQL experience
- Exposure to cloud platforms, technologies, and processing environments
- Experience in hospitality, travel, or technology industries
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) knowledge
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract