As the Senior Business Process Engineer, you will be responsible for improving existing IT service management processes and defining new processes to make IT more efficient and effective. The goal will be to make life easier for IT customers and team members.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies in work processes and innovative approaches to improving operational effectiveness
- Building reports to track key performance indicators for service management
- Participating in team problem solving efforts and offer idea to solve user issues
- Being an agent for continuous improvement and utilize ServiceNow to conduct relevant research and data analysis
- Working with ServiceNow administrators and developers to improve existing IT processes to better support our mission, improve customer satisfaction and operational effectiveness
- Supporting the creation of user stories
- Identifying opportunities for automation
- Working with internal customers to help define process workflows for their area of business that can then be implemented by the ServiceNow developers
- Working with UI/UX specialist to improve the over user experience and provide consistent look and feel
- Establishing standards for service requests and structure for the IT service catalog
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BS/BA Bachelor''s Degree in related field
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of professional working experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of experience working in ServiceNow or related service
- Any Licenses or Certificates Required: ITIL certification
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.): up to 10% travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: BS/BA Bachelor''s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years of experience with ServiceNow
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible