***This role can be remotely based in the US***
Our Operations function oversees the day-to-day functions of our managed hotel portfolio, ensuring that our guests receive an exceptional hospitality experience and that we remain a leader in the hospitality industry.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Director of Food & Beverage (F&B) Luxury Americas, you will provide support for all food and beverage initiatives for owned and managed properties in the Luxury portfolio for the Americas. You will be committed to supporting Food and Beverage strategic initiatives at the corporate, regional and local levels. This includes crafting revenue improvement opportunities for the hotels through the implementation of all initiatives incorporated in the Flavors of Hilton. In this role, we will depend on you to administer and disseminate Best Practices updates to the field, as well as support the owned/managed hotel Food & Beverage teams in maximizing profitability.
- Plan strategies and directions for owned and managed outlets, evaluating them physically, conceptually, operationally and financially.
- Develop an execution plan to implement long term goals for the Food and Beverage department that will become the basis for short term goals and annual operational planning.
- Assist and work collaboratively with the Senior Vice President and Area Vice Presidents of Operations in reviewing the food/beverage financial performance of all hotels in the region.
- Manage the cross-functional links between Corporate Food & Beverage and hotels, building positive partnerships.
- Translate organizational goals and objectives into performance standards for the division, departments and individual positions.
- Lead all aspects of the Food and Beverage portions for new development projects.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong organizational, leadership, and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Effective communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence in order to motivate, influence others and mitigate conflict
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for the team to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with core strategic goals
- Problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity. This includes demonstrating an aptitude for effectively addressing any issue collaboratively with others.
- Leadership and influencing skills that lend to leading teams, building positive relationships, and collaborating with internal and external partners
- Strong customer service skills, while employing diplomacy with high-level executives and customers within the organization on a global scale
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Seven to ten (7-10) years of Luxury Restaurant and Hospitality experience
- Seven to ten (7-10) years of Managerial experience
- Five to seven (5-7) years of Director Level experience
- 75% Travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master''s Degree in a related field
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible