Our Global Human Resources (HR) team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton''s most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Director of Human Resources Consulting (HRC), you will provide Human Resource business solutions in areas including, but not limited to, talent maximization, workforce planning, process improvement, and change implementation. In this role, you will create robust strategic partnerships with our internal client groups by purposefully establishing trust with business leaders, pursuing in-depth business knowledge, and using cross functional teams to drive solution-based responses to client needs. You will also drive large-scale horizontal human resource projects, requiring validated project management skills. As the Senior Director of HRC, you will be responsible for building and sustaining relationships with global clients and supporting them regarding organization structure or job changes, including analyzing and making recommendations to ensure consistency for position descriptions, salaries, etc.
In this role, you will craft focused organizational development plans with business partners, including workforce planning, talent management, performance management and goal setting. As the Senior Director, HRC, you will also work with the Legal and Finance Departments and governmental agencies on information requests, and guarantee compliance on all legal and financial requirements as per relevant legislation and Hilton policy. You will collaborate with other members of the Global Human Resources (HR) group to ensure the best service is delivered to clients.
More specifically, you will be:
- Partnering with clients to develop first-hand knowledge of short- and long-term business goals and objectives
- Building strong advisory relationships with clients and partners across the business with regard to all areas of HR support
- Identifying critical focus areas for analysis, development and implementation of integrated HR solutions that support the clients'' global business strategy
- Planning and executing HR cross-functional projects and process improvement initiatives while meeting deadlines and keeping to a specific budget
- Partnering with external vendors to align desired project outcomes; leading by directing, coaching, and facilitating cross-functional team resources; and assessing the progress and completion of project milestones
- Drafting status updates and creating strategic presentations aimed at informing, aligning and engaging key partners
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Ten (10) years of professional experience
- Seven (7) years working in a large corporate, matrixed environment
- Five (5) years of Human Resources experience
- Five (5) years of experience as Human Resources advisor to internal clients
- Four (4) years of Management experience at the Director level
- Travel as required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master''s degree in a related field
- Seven (7) years of experience as HR advisor to internal clients
- Global corporate experience and broad global understanding of relevant legislation
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Success Factors
- Deep understanding of budgets, reconciliation and forecasting, and risk and compliance
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible