As the Senior Director of Human Resource Consulting - Hilton Reservations & Customer Care (HRCC), you will strategically partner with clients across the HRCC business unit and our company globally. You will provide talent optimization recommendations to align, drive and execute on strategic objectives related to all areas of talent within HRCC. Specifically, you will lead in planning and implementing strategies related to talent development, talent management, organizational design and related HR activities for HRCC''s 4000 Team Members around the globe.
You will lead and manage your HR team and provide direction and mentorship to the HRCC teams on talent-related projects and HR initiatives. You will develop and execute talent planning across the HR and HRCC teams to drive business results. Additionally, you will contribute to the continued development of the Global HR tool kit and global talent practices.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building strong advising relationships with key business leaders to develop firsthand knowledge of the clients'' short and long-term business goals and objectives
- Providing input into business strategy based on the implications of people and organizational strengths and constraints
- Acting as key member of the HRCC Leadership Team to advise on and stay abreast of HRCC strategic priorities
- Actively aligning HR strategy and processes with global business strategic and operating goals
- Evaluating, improving, developing, and implementing Human Resources policies and procedures for HRCC on a global basis
- Advising global clients on all general HR activities, including recruiting, talent management, managing and exiting, as needed
- Leading the development and execution of the Human Resources strategic plan and shorter term plans and initiatives to support business strategies and promote a unified company culture
- Creating and maintaining a strong culture of accountability and results orientation linking enterprise and Team Member performance
- Leading and completing projects as directed by the Vice President of HR Consulting Group
- Supporting key global clients regarding organizational structure or job changes including analyzing company information and making recommendations to ensure consistency for position descriptions, salaries, etc.
- Developing Human Resources planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps, as well as develop and lead key global programs to fill gaps and build a strong talent pool
- Crafting focused organizational development plans with business partners including workforce planning, talent management, performance management and leadership planning
- Actively owning the roll out of HR tool kit items for global clients to ensure that all are aware and educated appropriately
- Directly leading the performance and development of the onsite HR team, and indirectly lead HRCG staff members as specified to various projects in support of the enterprise
- Working collaboratively with other members of the Global HR group to ensure the best service is delivered to our clients
- Assisting with the management of other HR Consultants as needed or required
- Providing leadership to the HR team and building organizational capability and effectiveness
- Partnering with Legal and Finance departments and (where necessary) governmental agencies on information requests as needed; ensure mandated compliance on all Legal and Financial requirements as per relevant legislation and company policy
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Ten (10) years of professional experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years of experience working in a large corporate, matrixed environment
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of Human Resources experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of experience as Human Resource advisor to internal clients
- Minimum Years of Management Experience: Four (4) years of management experience at a Director level
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.): o Ability to travel as required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: MS/MA Master''s degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years of experience as an HR advisor to internal clients
- Global corporate experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Success Factors
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Carrollton, TX, United States
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible