Hilton''s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton''s commercial engine and are key to Hilton''s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
The Distribution Services (DS) team plays a critical role in supporting the Global Sales Organization. We create automated solutions that aid in the execution of the retail compensation component of Hilton''s partner agreements with Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), Travel Management Companies (TMCs), Meeting Planner Companies (MPCs), and key accounts globally. The Group Commissions and Customer Service team within Distribution Services supports the meeting planner compensation needs of over 4,000 hotels in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
As the Senior FastPay Analyst, you will handle small to medium volume meeting planner company accounts to ensure timely commission payments. You will run aging reports for these accounts and review and research information as well as analyze data to arrive at objective conclusions, recommendations, and plans of actions for all current and upcoming programs as they relate to Distribution Services. As the Sr. FastPay Analyst, you will recommend enhancements as it relates to programs used in Distribution Services and facilitate the commission payment process cycle through research, special projects, and internal control procedures. Additionally, you will be responsible for handling special projects on an as needed basis.
- Work collaboratively with Meeting Planner Companies to provide onboarding support and to acquire necessary documentation.
- Facilitate the onboarding of MPCs by ensuring profiles are setup in the FastPay system accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work with DS Management and the Accreditation team to ensure that all onboarding activities are coordinated and executed successfully.
- Facilitate the commission payment to Meeting Planner Companies participating in the Distribution Services FastPay program.
- Perform reconciliation of hotel supporting documentation to MPC invoices and report any variances.
- Contribute guidance on required approvals, information input and meeting pickup for processing commission payments as well as assist with any adjustments, as applicable.
- Provide customer service support to MPCs and perform functions related to special projects or ad-hoc requests.
- Develop ideas to resolve team stressors, inefficiencies in process, and areas where resources can be optimized.
- Engage with other teams on standard methodologies to ensure a consistent and superior partner experience.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation for all administrative, auditing, and reporting processes that support core business operations.
- Provide guidance to ensure that the automation and streamlining of team needs using systems and tools are brought to the appropriate decision makers in a timely fashion.
- Engage with accounts, account owners, and customers on Hilton''s unrivaled features and benefits.
What are we looking for?
- Self-starters who take initiative in implementing goals, utilize analytical skills and possess flexibility to change
- Accountable individuals who make great use of their time management skills to exceed in meeting deadlines, communicating results and recommending improvements
- Strong communicators, influencers and solution-seekers who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Organizers who have superb attention to detail and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- Knowledge of all FastPay processes
- Knowledgeable of all travel agency commission-processing systems for research and special projects
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Associate''s Degree
- Five (5) years of Finance, Accounting or Customer Service experience
- One (1) year of supervisory experience
- Training and presentation experience a plus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible