As the Senior Lead Architect of ServiceNow, you will be a key contributor to our expansion of the ServiceNow platform across Hilton. In this role, you will report to the Senior Director of Technology Operations and focus on delivering service management integration and automation solutions for Hilton teams.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Configuring and customizing the ServiceNow platform including developing workflows, integrations and automation routines
- Utilizing the ServiceNow Application Program Interface (API) and third party connectors to integrate ServiceNow functionality with external data sources
- Embracing a culture of continuous improvement by identifying system deficiencies and recommending improvements
- Implementing automation and orchestration functionality
- Maintaining change sets and version controls to ensure application consistency across development, test and production environments
- Defining and maintaining working methods, tools and standards
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of job related experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of experience with ServiceNow administration and development
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
- Less than 10% travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum Years of Experience: Eight (8) to Twelve (12) years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum Years of Experience: Four (4) years of experience with ServiceNow administration and development
- ServiceNow Implementer and Administration Certification
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible