From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton''s Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
This person will lead initiatives aimed at launching and optimizing digital products that span both our customer platforms and hotels. There will be a focus on welcome products including but not limited to digital check-in, digital key, and digital guest messaging. The role will be responsible for invoking product management principles to use technology to solve business problems and build amazing digital guest experiences. The Senior Manager will be on the front lines of digitally transforming an industry that has existed for millennia with business practices that have been in place for decades. The Senior Manager will drive digital products forward while using a balanced and focused blend of technology and business principles. Leaders in this role will need to embrace the uniqueness of hospitality along with a holistic understanding of web and mobile technologies. Finely tuned leadership and communication skills are essential to winning with your customers – whether they are guests, team members, owners, or the leadership team.
What will I be doing?
With a focus on delivering optimal solutions for guests staying in our hotels and the team members that need to serve them:
- Channel your creative and open mindset to improve the digital guest experience – whether its solutions in our app, on our websites, or at our Front Desks
- Develop digital guest experience solutions that span our customer facing platforms, corporate support systems and hotel systems
- Become firmly rooted in complex scenarios and technology architecture principles to advance your objectives in a way that is realistic yet pushes the boundaries of what is possible
- Harness good insights to support your product viewpoint and socialize them across a variety of partners
- Tap in to the power of storytelling to piece together a well-thought-out and organized approach to taking on business challenges using digital solutions and then get your cohort to buy-in
- Take advantage of a wide variety of data sources across the enterprise to develop and execute sound plans to track, measure, and report on product experience improvements
- Use feedback mechanisms to generate validated insights that influence your recommendations for, and execution of, digital product improvement decisions
- Articulate firm and concise requirements to our development teams in the form of epics, user stories, and other agile artifacts
- Once you have built exceptional experiences for our guests and hotels, develop a strategy to shout about it. You will have a starring role in the development of internal and external communications that raise awareness and inspire change
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of Supervisory experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master''s Degree
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible