***The location for this role will either be our Corporate office in McLean, VA or our Regional Office in Los Angeles, CA***
As the Senior Manager, Strategic Accounts, you will report directly to the Director, Strategic Accounts, on product development, performance support, cost savings, and efficiencies. In this role, you will play a critical role in strategically supporting our Account Management team to develop revenue streams to increase profitability and efficiency for Hilton Supply Management.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in cross-functional teams in supply management that are designed to develop and implement new products and services for our customers
- Supporting the Strategic Account Management team in the management of existing clients focused on retaining and growing their business, while building and leveraging these existing relationships to create revenue generating opportunities
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with key stakeholders including above property management; understanding each customer''s vision, attributes and deliverables; supporting a strategic plan and driving successful end results
- Partnering with corporate management to identify hotel purchasing program opportunities
- Participating in round table stakeholder meetings to strategize and suggest improvements based on key metrics (value analysis, engineering, new methods, techniques or processes)
- Leading communications between internal and external customers, suppliers and the Supply Management team as well as, facilitating early supply management involvement in all key brand initiatives
- Supporting corporate brand-specific initiatives to facilitate growth and adapt into customer-specific strategies, tactics, and solutions
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree or a minimum of ten (10) years of Strategic Account Management experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years working in Strategic Account Management and/or experience building relationships with senior management/hotel ownership
- Minimum Years of Experience: Four (4) years of Project and Process Management experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years working in a Hospitality related field
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
- Understanding of the principles and practical application of supply chain management
- Understanding of Hotel Profit and Loss Statements (P&L)
- Experience conducting executive-level presentations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum Years of Experience: Ten (10) years working in Strategic Account Management
- Minimum Years of Experience: Ten (10) years of experience in B2B Sales, including senior level negotiation and presence
- Minimum Years of Experience: Six (6) years working in a Hospitality related field
- Minimum Years of Management Experience: One (1) year of Management experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible