Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton''s most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Manager, HR Consulting, you will support the business goals for corporate clients. You will report to a Senior Director in HR Consulting and will develop and grow strategic relationships with corporate team members, as well as understanding and contributing to client short and long-term strategic objectives. You will also support the development of Human Resources policies and procedures as well as the implementation.
- Execute on day-to-day HR and talent strategies along with operations within client group(s).
- Identify critical focus areas for analysis, development and implementation of integrated HR solutions that support the clients'' global business strategy.
- Contribute to the development of Organizational Development Plans with business partners including compensation matters, career planning and organizational planning.
- Support business partners regarding organizational structure or job changes using your analytical skills to make recommendations on talent management, succession, turnover reporting, position descriptions, salaries and job changes.
- Conduct research and analysis; this includes compiling reports and actively developing and handling next steps based on report/analysis results.
- Identify problems and develop hypotheses, often recommending a data product that addresses client needs.
- Ensure positive partnerships with COE groups including Benefits, Compensation, Team Member Relations, Learning and Development, Recruiting and HR Analytics to provide client solutions.
- Assist business partners with recruiting, selecting and hiring.
- Coordinate with Legal and Finance departments (when necessary) and governmental agencies to determine information from client requests.
- Support the People Strategy including business plan, objectives and deliverables, change management and communication implementation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for dynamic and creative team members, who are passionate about tackling hard problems. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Deep understanding of the principles and practical application of Human Resources functions in a global corporate environment
- Outstanding critical thinking and both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or conclusions to problems
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to provide recommendations for optimal solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills - written and verbal - as well as comprehension skills to articulate complex analytical topics to a wide audience who may or may not be familiar with analytics or the subject matter
- Project management skills with an aptitude for staying calm and effective under pressure, balancing concurrent demands and tight deadlines and prioritizing responsibilities
- Problem solving skills to effectively and creatively find solutions for hard problems while maintaining a high level of professionalism, flexibility, and integrity
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Eight (8) years of professional experience
- Five (5) years of experience in Human Resources
- Project Management experience
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed organization with a remote team
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and tools such as Oracle and PeopleSoft
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Seven (7) years of experience in Human Resources
- Two (2) years of experience as an external consultant working with HR teams
- Two (2) years of Supervisory experience
- Exposure to Hospitality industry
- Experience in a product and Agile environment
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!