***The location for this role is virtual/remotely based, but with preference in our Memphis Corporate Office.***
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 14 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
As Senior Manager of Local Market Support, you will influence, support, operationalize, and monitor effectiveness of core services delivered by the Local Market Support team. You will provide successful and measurable performance support strategies to influence trends by leading on-property sales culture efforts. Your efforts in providing sales training and ongoing sales education will ensure success in meeting market and hotel-specific business needs that support revenue growth within the All Suites and Focused Service Brands.
Your delivery of customized sales support will rely upon your subject matter expertise in revenue generation and sales topics. Your strong analytical skills, relationship building skills, and proven track record of inspiring change and delivering results will also ensure your success.
- Lead on-property sales culture efforts by engaging in-market and virtual programs within ongoing sustainment activities.
- Craft and champion customized support plans based on findings from market analysis and the unique hotel types of identified markets.
- Collaborate with internal partners (within and outside of Brand Management) to identify turnaround strategies and the development of customized content.
- Demonstrate initiative, serving as a subject matter expert on all revenue generation content, programs, initiatives and hotel level strategies.
- Work with identified hotels needing 1:1 support by facilitating virtual, on-site consults and Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT) analysis as needed.
- Participate in communicating, monitoring, maintaining, and amplifying results of positive deployment efforts through the core services of the Local Market Support team.
- Lean on knowledge of Salesforce, Tableau, Microsoft Office and Hilton revenue generating systems and programs. Systems include OnQ Rate and Inventory, Solicitation Management, MeetingBroker, Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC), and Lead Management Services (LMS).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries, who are passionate about hospitality and who love to have the chance to create sales improvements. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Leadership and project management skills, including handling multiple projects at a time, with a track record of on-time project completion
- Deep understanding of key hospitality industry performance measures with the ability to analyze data, identify performance trends, and develop business insight
- Strong communication skills, including listening skills, with an aptitude for communicating goals and expectations
- Interpersonal skills that lend to leading teams, building positive relationships, and collaborating with internal and external partners
- Strong content knowledge of commercial topics combined with skills in training development, facilitation, and consultation to influence behavior change
- Passionate presenters with creativity in crafting and delivering presentations
- Collaborative teammates with a high degree of diplomacy
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Five (5) years of hospitality experience, including Hotel Sales or Revenue Management
- Two (2) years of management experience
- One (1) year of experience of each of the following: Hotel Brand, Performance Consulting, Facilitation (in-person and virtual) and Training and presentation development (including building customer-facing resources such as job aids, implementation guides, checklists, and videos)
- Travel up to 30% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years of Brand experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible