The Analytics team serves as internal consultants to key functions across the business, including Hilton''s Customer, Marketing, Digital, Revenue, and Sales organizations, with specialized support for the executive leadership team. The team consists of both embedded subject matter experts, who serve as strategic advisors to key stakeholders, and technical experts, who are proficient in Tableau, R, SAS, and MicroStrategy. The team is fully integrated within the business functions in order to ensure close partnerships and more effectively measure and drive company performance.
As a Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics (Statistical), you will report to the Director of Marketing Analytics and be responsible for driving Marketing strategy and execution through actionable insights with a focus on statistical and modeling techniques.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working with large data sets, amazing teammates and business partners, and on a diverse set of interesting problems in an area that has great business impact
- Serving as the statistics expert on the Marketing Analytics team, leading and promoting the practical application of statistics throughout the Marketing organization and Marketing Analytics team
- Identifying critical business problems, translating them into structured analyses, synthesizing data from multiple sources, and delivering insights that drive strategy, by partnering closely with stakeholders and Analytics teammates
- Designing experiments to test marketing hypotheses around optimal spend, strategy, and tactics
- Working with stakeholders and external partners to develop and implement a marketing attribution and mix model
- Constantly looking for improvements in tools, data sources, and analytic techniques to improve various aspects of marketing analytical and business needs
- Thinking strategically about opportunities to drive connections across Hilton''s analytics teams, sharing best practices, and driving stakeholder value
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years spent analyzing data, benchmarking, and modeling
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years spent analyzing large data sets with SQL, R, SAS, or other statistical package
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
- Expert analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: MA/MS Master''s Degree in Statistics, Analytics, or Applied Mathematics
- Functional experience in Marketing or Marketing Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Experience with BI tools (including Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAS, Qlik, etc.)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible