From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton''s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Product Manager, you will partner with key team members to turn customer insights into actionable strategies and priorities. You will use technical acumen and analytics to guide and execute product decisions. You will be responsible for driving the overall product development lifecycle by effectively collaborating with the Functional Authorities, Architects, Product Developers, and Commercial and Regional teams.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal partners to achieve the product vision and roadmap for Digital experiences.
- Build and lead multi-functional teams including scrum teams consisting of UI engineers, QA, UX and visual designers.
- Evaluate new product concepts for value and viability. Through a series of quick market experiments de-risk assumptions upfront, and in rapid fashion.
- Work with data scientists to pair high level algorithm concepts to expected business outcomes through iterative simulation and testing.
- Convert ideas into simple wireframes to provide direction to UX and UI Designers; collaborate with the Design team to craft final user flows and screen designs.
- Generate epics and users stories to provide guidance to the Development team.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering in an Agile environment to develop new features and resolve product issues.
- Define and monitor a balanced set of metrics to ensure success of new products.
- Analyze performance data and customer input to continuously find opportunities to improve the experience.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers who are passionate about growing in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with intuition for business. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Good eye for business, a holistic understanding of pricing technologies and trends, and most importantly, a passion to build amazing guest experiences
- Self-starters who take initiative in implementing goals, utilizing analytical skills, and possessing adaptability to change
- Bias for action leading Agile development teams to bring concepts to market at speed
- Interpersonal communicators who will positively influence Hilton''s partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Leaders who are comfortable with mentorship, providing performance feedback to reports, and communicating results and areas for improvement all while leading by example
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Five (5) years of professional technology experience
- Three (3) years of Product or Project Management experience
- Two (2) years of Supervisory experience
- Ability to travel up to 15%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor''s degree and Master''s in Business Administration
- Five (5) years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- Four (4) years of Management experience
- Three (3) years of experience working in Agile Product Management
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Addison, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract