As the Senior ServiceNow Administrator, you will be a key contributor to our expansion of the ServiceNow platform across Hilton. In this role, you will focus on delivering service management solutions for Hilton teams.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Primary point of contact for ongoing production support and end user support
- Configuration and/or Customization of the ServiceNow platform including the implementation of service catalog items, updates to workflow logic, and the definition operational standards
- Embracing a culture of continuous improvement by identifying system deficiencies and recommending improvements
- Ensuring platform consistency across development, test and production environments
- Defining and maintaining working methods, tools, and standards
- Providing administrative functions such as managing users (create, update, delete), platform upgrades, management of data sets
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BS/BA Bachelor''s Degree in related field
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years of related professional work experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of experience with ServiceNow administration and development
- Any Licenses or Certificates Required: ServiceNow Implementer and Administration Certification
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.): less than 10% travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: BS/BA Bachelor''s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years of experience with ServiceNow administration and development
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible