Hilton is creating a best-in-class data & analytics department that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people and processes. This innovative data & analytics function will drive advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Hilton''s performance.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Development Manager, Revenue Management Support, you will be responsible for crafting, coding and modifying web forms that intake and process customer information using acceptable coding and release processes, developing tools that integrate with web-based applications, and database management, security, and documentation.
- You will successfully develop aesthetic web-based customer facing forms using standard HTML/CSS practices designed to intake high quality data and improve efficiency in replying to demands
- Leading databases for entering, storing and maintaining information, while ensuring data quality
- You will integrate data and processes from back-end services and databases with customer forms and employee-facing tools
- Soliciting specifications and requirements based on technical and customer needs
- Executing improvements in technologies, processes, security, and documentation and reviewing results for productivity and efficiency
- You will work within a dynamic, open, and visionary environment
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with all levels of internal partners
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities (and knowledge)
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, prioritization and analytical skills with the ability to analyze situations accurately and effectively
- Excellent personal motivation with a validated ability to build and work collaboratively in a strong team concept environment, as well as independently
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree or a High School Degree/GED and seven (7) years of web development, programming and/or coding experience
- Five (5) years of significant experience in web programming, database management, project management or technical roles
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle, SQL, HTML, and/or CSS and database systems
- Ability to travel approximately 4-6 times a year
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Some proficiency with VB.net, SSIS, Python, Tableau, Ruby on Rails
- Project management experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Addison, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible