Hilton Supply Management (HSM) uses their expertise to forecast and proactively manage our property''s supply chains, so hotel employees can focus on what''s important – the guest experience. With more than 6,000 hotels in our program (including over 1,500 non-Hilton-branded hotels), HSM drives massive economies of scale and negotiates competitive contracts with industry-leading suppliers – ensuring direct savings on the products their hotel partners use most.
As the Senior Analyst – Category Intelligence, you will be responsible for supporting the strategy and development of business intelligence used to support Hilton Supply Management''s (HSM) business needs. This will entail analysis and recommendations on supplier compliance, product rationalizations, SKU reduction, and identifying other strategies to improve performance.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting the overall strategy for Hilton Supply Management''s (HSM) Category Intelligence team
- Extracting procurement data from various reporting and ERP systems as well as interpreting it holistically to provide timely, high quality, and accurate reports and other deliverables
- Reviewing and conducting studies on specific requirements such as product rationalization, contract savings erosion and leakage, identification of non-compliant users and lost savings, predictive analysis, commodity research, trend monitoring and other activities as assigned
- Conducting continuous requirements gathering sessions with HSM teams to understand current and future needs and strategies
- Managing activities as assigned, including project management, report creation and daily administrative support
- Preparing reports, dashboards, presentations, surveys, project plans and other materials as needed
- Working closely with HSM internal teams, customers, and other stakeholders to understand business needs and purpose; conducting regular assessments of effectiveness and modifying and/or enhancing technologies as business needs require
- Aligning with internal departments for support and direction as needed to support solutions to address business needs and opportunities; working with business users to proactively identify opportunities for review
- Maintaining current industry knowledge and attending ongoing training on procurement best practices and procedures
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- High School Diploma/GED with Five (5) to Seven (7) years of Procurement experience
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of Strategic Sourcing, Procurement and/or Business Intelligence experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Access
- Complex, global corporate environment experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree in Analytics, Information Management or Statistics
- Five (5) years of Procurement or Supply Management experience
- Three (3) years of experience in business intelligence, procurement analytics, change management reporting tools such as Tableau or other BI tools
- Hospitality Industry experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible