The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton''s portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
As the Sr. Manager, Acquisition Lifecycle Marketing, you will be responsible for defining and executing the marketing strategy to acquire new Hilton Honors members. You will be an integral part of building direct relationships with our guests, which will ultimately drive revenue growth through direct booking channels and customer retention. This position is a new role based in McLean, Virginia, reporting to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing.
What will I be doing?
- Collaborating with the Customer Lifecycle Acquisition Team to provide thought-leadership in identifying and prioritizing acquisition activities, including business opportunity sizing and resource scoping
- Crafting marketing strategies and bringing global omni-channel campaigns to market to drive new member acquisition at an optimal CPA
- Leading the creative development for a variety of campaigns and asset needs, which will include developing creative briefs, managing agency partners, gaining alignment and approval across key business partners and ensuring all deliverables are on-brand
- Utilizing data and insights to develop a deep understanding of our target prospects and customers to build tailored marketing plans for key audience segments
- Staying apprised of critical metrics and deep diving into areas of risk to pivot strategies and priorities accordingly
- Designing test and learn plans in collaboration with Marketing Analytics and channel owners; gathering and analyzing performance metrics, and finding opportunities for optimization
- Owning and evangelizing the customer acquisition marketing roadmap
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s degree in Business or a related field of study
- Eight (8) years of experience in related positions, including customer acquisition and/or direct response, with increased responsibility
- Experience building comprehensive marketing strategies that are able to tell a story and gain buy-in across multiple stakeholders
- Experience writing creative briefs
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible