Hilton''s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton''s commercial engine and are key to Hilton''s ability to drive profitable growth.
As the Sr. Manager, Commercial Services Project and Change Management, you will be responsible for the development and tactical delivery of project and change management plans for new or improved Sales and Revenue Management systems or processes. In this role, you will ensure project plans and goals are being followed and achieved; manage and escalate risks and issues related to scope, timeline or cost; and update the business lead and stakeholders on project progress. You will ensure that the change management strategy includes a focus on effective communication, training and support for sustained adoption and results.
Working closely with the business lead, Information Technology, Brands, Revenue Management, Operations, Hilton University, other departments and with solution vendors, as the Sr. Manager, Commercial Services Project and Change Management, you will lead a number of key deliverables, project plans and change management plans. In this role, you will be responsible for are deploying GRO, Hilton''s Global Revenue Optimization Solution, to Full Service hotels and advancing an In-Line pricing solution.
What will I be doing?
- Developing and executing project and change management plans for Revenue Management (RM) and Sales projects or systems
- Working with Hilton and vendor project managers to ensure that plans, dependencies, issues and risks are aligned with the overall project plan
- Assessing actual performance against standards, identifying issues and risks to determine whether a project is on target, and taking corrective actions or escalating as necessary
- Producing progress reports and other key stakeholder updates as required and in accordance with an agreed upon cadence
- Ensuring that all information related to the project is consistent, correct, accurate and timely
- Managing the project communication plan, coordinating the effective execution of required communication, and facilitating the tracking and updating of the communication schedule
- Coordinating with other applicable functions on the development of a change management and training program, deployment planning and execution, operational support planning, and other transition activities to live, steady state operation
- Leading the Sales and Revenue Management business subject matter experts in the core and extended Project Team and facilitating the gathering of business requirements
- Coordinating user acceptance testing, identifying key functionality gaps, and partnering with Information Technology (IT) resources to prioritize requirements and develop and execute a remediation plan, if required
- Assisting with the production of benefit measurement analysis, in line with defined methodology, in order to validate the impact of a solution and its associated business process changes
- Reviewing and offering advice and feedback on various other elements of the project, including product design and functional roadmap plans
- Working with subject matter experts to help define the business process
- Reviewing implementation and support processes to ensure they remain relevant, effective and efficient with meeting changing business standards and processes
- Supporting the development of a program for continuous learning after deployment in order to constantly maintain and improve knowledge levels and value delivered to the business
- Supporting the creation, management and execution of detailed processes around system enhancements, bug fixes, releases, test plans, training and change management deliverables associated with system changes, and ensuring that Best Practices and Procedures remain current with the changing RM technology
- Embracing and communicating the Organization''s mission, values, goals, and objectives and demonstrating them through ongoing and direct motivation, communication, group dynamics and leadership
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of Hilton''s Sales and Revenue Management business processes and systems across brands and geographies
- Seeking ways to improve activities, which produce a benefit to the customer, either external or internal
- Working with managers on goals and personal development needs to assist in accomplishing their department initiatives and individual career objectives
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Six (6) years professional experience
- Six (6) years of related experience
- Four (4) years project management experience
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Two (2) years of managerial experience
- Two (2) years revenue management experience
- Travel up to 30% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master''s Degree
- Ten (10) years of related experience
- Four (4) years of managerial experience
- Experience in change management
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders and deliverables
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- GRO Certification
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- As soon as possible