Hilton Reservations and Customer Care (HRCC) is on a path to revolutionize human hospitality in a digital world, the same way we defined hospitality from its early beginnings. We strive to deliver personalized solutions that inspire a passion for travel, and our goal is to make a lasting impression with every Hilton guest with whom we interact.
What will I be doing?
Does a career in workforce operations sound challenging to you? While under the supervision of the manager, you will be responsible for using analytics and insights to understand and manage call load volume, call allocation, staffing, and overall real-time intraday operations. You will work with global HRCC offices to make staffing and call allocation changes to maximize efficiency and ensure optimal performance using historical, forecasted and real-time data. You can be an integral part of this organization by providing team members with the resources, support, and knowledge needed to drive business objectives.
- Work with the planning, forecasting, scheduling, and reporting and EWF Administration teams to ensure relevant information such as trends and one-time events are shared.
- Monitor, track, and report intraday performance of call volume and staffing levels across multiple locations to ensure ongoing service performance is maintained; handle real-time call volume of a worldwide contact center with over 3,000 team members.
- Ensure all key performance indicators (service level, calls handled, occupancy) and other metrics and business objectives are consistently met (or exceeded).
- Perform administrative support such as upload and audit build hours for all workgroups in the BAS tool or equivalent; maintain the scheduling mailbox, AOP calendar, Voice Its, forums and chat communications and share updates with Admin and Manager.
- Create ad hoc and routine reports and timely database updates.
- Adjust routing plans and/or realign TM resources to optimize coverage and service based on skill set and priorities across multiple sites.
- Initiate customer concern process for system outages and submits problem tickets to the help desk and ensure business continuity plans are enacted while also calling out and leading the extended outage plans.
- Communicate meaningful and necessary information to team members via email, memos, reports and phone calls.
- Perform routine system/equipment maintenance and diagnosis; increase agent utilization by root cause analysis testing.
- Articulate intraday and/or daily trends and drivers; share insights and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness; provide reviews, recommendations, and process improvement related to workforce management concerns to help the decision-making process.
What are we looking for?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly with Access and Excel in creating and handling spreadsheets and formulas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking skills.
- Strong problems solving skills with the ability to dedicatedly identify and prevent potential problems.
- The ability to understand the different parts of our business; trends, outside influences and how they affect our business, use of technology and data collection to solve problems.
- Innovative in their thinking bringing creativity and solutions to problems presented.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1) year of real-time workforce intraday management, planning and scheduling
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- AA/AS Associate''s Degree
- One (1) year of experience of working knowledge of our Company''s brands and products
- One (1) year experience using workforce management tools (i.e. Avaya CMS, RTA, WFM software and call routing systems)
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Carrollton, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible