A Banquet Houseman withHilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for supporting F&B operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuring cleanliness & set ups of all areas and maintaining equipment.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow''s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand''s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it''s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.What will I be doing?
As a Houseman, you are responsible for supporting F&B operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Houseman would also be required to ensure cleanliness of all areas and maintain equipment. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain cleanliness of Food and Beverage areas
- Ensure equipment is in full working order and report any defects
- Project a professional manner to guests and team members
- Assist back of house team when requested
- Assist with set ups to ensure department runs efficiently
- Manage the mis-en-place relating to F&B functions and special menus in a timely manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Attend training provided by the hotel
What are we looking for?
A Houseman serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Previous experience in hotel/leisure/retail sector
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest roomsFlagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countriesMore than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spasHarris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011Number one C3global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
- Job type
- Willemstad, Curaçao
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible