It is responsible for establishing and maintaining accounting records and controls which are based upon the management contract, Hotel''s policies, as well as standard, accepted accounting principles.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels care for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Accounting Manager, you will fully support the Accounting function within the Finance department. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- To ensure that the relevant support to a day''s transactions are complete and have been verified for the Director of Finance''s and General Manager''s review and signature.
- To assist the Director of Finance in all stages leading to the preparation of all monthly financial reporting and analysis.
- To assist the Director of Finance in compiling budgets and forecasts and to aid Heads of Departments by providing historical data or support details.
- To assist in the preparation of special statistical reports which may be required by local management or the Corporate Office.
- To deputize in coordination with Assistant Finance Manager for the Director of Finance during his absence and, therefore, to be fully acquainted with the DOF''s Job Description in order to carry out those responsibilities.
- To be fully acquainted with the Hotel accounting system, its policies and procedures, and those of the hotel.
- To be thoroughly familiar with the duties and responsibilities of all the accounting employees under his supervision.
- To set guidelines and deadline dates for each employee''s monthly work in order to ensure timely financial reporting.
- To ensure that an organized, up to date filing system is maintained for all pertinent financial records.
- To assist in reviewing all of the Accounting Department''s daily mail, including all incoming and outgoing Accounts Receivable correspondence.
- To take surprise counts (at least once a month) of the General Cashier''s float, petty cash and other major imprest funds and to report differences to the Director of Finance.
- To handle all problems of the accounting office with the exception of those which have to be referred to the Director of Finance.
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Accounting Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in the hotel, leisure or audit firm
- Excellent supervisory experience
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Full understanding of Vietnamese Accounting System (VAS) standard and tax regulations
- Full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Strong influencing, leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience with hotel software systems of Opera, Simphony POS, Cadena, etc.
- Previous experience in the Account/Finance Management in the hospitality industry or Audit firm
- Knowledge of commercial business, especially as it relates to hotel management
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Starting in
- As soon as possible