Responsible for assisting with overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Also be required to assist the Executive Housekeeper and monitor standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness, orderliness and good ambiance of the hotel guestrooms, public area and property grounds.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
An Assistant Housekeeper serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Assist with overseeing Housekeeping/Laundry operations
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
- Support departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping and Laundry, as identified by the hotel brand standards
- Perform routine inspections of all Housekeeping areas and report any issues to the Executive Housekeeper
- Implement, effectively, all Housekeeping policies and procedures including Health and Safety and security
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands and provide excellent guest service
- Ensure ongoing training to support the Executive Housekeeper
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Support managing, training and developing the team
- Deputize in absence of the Executive Housekeeper
- Assist other departments wherever necessary
- Attend training and meetings when required.
What are we looking for?
- Housekeeping/laundry experience in the hotel/leisure/retail sector in a managerial or supervisory capacity
- A high school certificate or equivalent
- High level of commercial awareness and cost control capabilities
- Proficiency, at a basic level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Knowledge of Workplace, Health, Safety and Hygiene is essential
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Familiar with Property Management Systems
- Experience managing a department and Profit and Loss account
- High level of IT proficiency
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Starting in
- As soon as possible