A Graphic Designer is responsible for the production of all graphics work an ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the specified requirements, ensuring that the hotel style and Hilton brand standards are maintained.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture, which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible in designing and co-ordination / works with Marketing Manager for all hotel collaterals to work as a member of a team producing high quality creative graphic design material for use in publications and other promotional materials for the hotel, in order to raise and maintain the profile of the department.
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible for seeing all projects through to completion from concept and design to production.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Manage, control and produce creative library for the hotel for purpose of developing below-the-line materials:
- Posters, flyers, brochures, banners and other printed material and when required.
- Ensure all work is produced in accordance with guideline and Brand Standard with approval from departments and/or General Manager.
- To produce detailed specifications for printing and related works in order for quotes to be sought.
- To demonstrate successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time, within the given budget.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in up to date graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
- Develop and use computer manipulation techniques on a wide range of base materials, including photographs, to provide colour correction, image enhancement and as necessary, image creation.
- Provide graphic design advice, expertise and where necessary tutor team members on the use and suitability of computer design techniques, software applications and comparable hardware.
- Acquire basic technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, and CSS and knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- Responsible in creating flash or power point presentation on all the major F&B promotions at the following locations:
- Plasma screen – CSA counter, guest rooms.
- LCD screen – F&B outlets.
- Responsible for all collaterals related to major events and functions in the hotel. For example:
- Collaterals – flyer, e-flyer, board standee, restroom/public area POS materials.
- Backdrop – Press Conference, Launch, Special Events.
- Photography of events for all photographs in the image library.
- Assist and undertake creative photography work.
- Ensure proper storage for images library.
- Where required by Marketing Manager to assist, manage and coordinate any ad-hoc projects relating to Marketing and Communications.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
What are we looking for?
A Graphic Designer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. You are responsible to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow.
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of Guest service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work with ownership as well within a team
- Flexible and reliable
- Excellent attention to details
- A passion for being on a winning team
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work late shifts
- Methodical and well organized
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and analytic skills
- Proficiency preferred with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Accountable and resilient
- Proficient written skills that properly reflects the Hilton Image
- Expertize in Adobe Creative Suite and related design programs
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
- Can speak English is preferable
- Previous media training
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible