A Guest Service Attendant ensures the satisfaction of all Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and offering advice and information as requested.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels care for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Service Attendant, you will ensure the satisfaction of all Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and offering advice and information as requested. A Guest Service Attendant contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome all Guests on arrival and assist them during their stay; dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints using Empowerment Guideline of Hilton Da Nang
- Ensure a smooth check-in and check-out process
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programs
- Perform general incoming communication duties, including taking reservations via telephone and electronic registration systems.
- Maintain balanced cash float and complete other cashier closing tasks in accordance to Hilton Brand Standards, Accounting policies and the hotel''s requirements.
- Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events
- Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity to assist basic concierge duties if needed
- Assist Lobby team with luggage handling if needed
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Comply with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Executive tasks as instructed by the Guest Experience Manager or Guest Service Supervisor(s)
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
Guest Service Attendants serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Calm, efficient and organized
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Willingness to assist Lobby and Executive Lounge tasks if required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel environment
- Familiar with Opera PMS
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Starting in
- As soon as possible