A Guest Service Attendant - Magic accepts, delivers and responds to Guest and management messages, enquiries and emergencies and uses their knowledge of the hotel facilities, services, and the local vicinity to quickly respond to the customer.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels care for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Service Attendant - Magic, you will accept, deliver and respond to Guest and management messages, enquiries and emergencies using their knowledge of the hotel facilities, services, and the local vicinity to quickly respond to the customer. A Switchboard Guest Service Attendant - Magic contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Accept and deliver all messages correctly and promptly for both Guests and management
- Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time
- Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and service and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings when the appropriate
- Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information, as required
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Record and transmit guests in house information correctly, both Vietnamese and foreigner per law requirement
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required
What are we looking for?
Guest Service Attendant – Magic is serving Hilton brands and are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, especially on the telephone
- Willingness to assist the Lobby and Reception team if required
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency: MS Word, Excel and Power Point
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Starting in
- As soon as possible