Responsible for ensuring cleanliness of guestrooms and public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Responsible for replacing guest amenities and assisting with guest requests.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks, and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed to ensure cleanliness of public areas and guestrooms
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest
- Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Be environmentally aware
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Manage master keys in his/her possession
- Check and clean public areas and toilets taking remedial action where necessary
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Implement guest turn down service as requested
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexibility to work late shifts
- Flexible and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Attend training and meetings when required.
- Maintain good relationship with your colleagues, superiors and other department
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Starting in
- As soon as possible