Responsible for managing the housekeeping office to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while receiving all incoming calls and managing guest requests. Generates computerized reports to ensure department compliance with service standards.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the Housekeeping office
- Receive all incoming calls and respond accordingly
- Allocate room and task lists to team members
- Ensure keys are issued in line with security procedures
- Log and store all lost property after each shift; send lost property to guests in line with procedures
- Ensure all relevant guest information is communicated to Housekeepers
- Carry out administrative and IT duties
- Organize and control extra duties and special tasks
- Report all necessary maintenance daily and log all jobs
- Liaise with Reception and Guest Relations to ensure all information is communicated efficiently and promptly
- Ensure that communication has been clear and consistent to all shifts
- Control staff dry cleaning and guest laundry in and out of the department
- Update system regularly to give maximum room return to the hotel/s active inventory
- Handle emergencies if and when they occur in the department
- Ensure all team members adhere to Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Hotel''s Management
- Handle team member and guest requests by delegating to the appropriate individuals and follow up to ensure department and hotel standards are met
- Maintain the computerized Work Order System. This requires logging and recording all service requests, implementation, distribution, and closing of all Work Orders
- Ensure vacant/ready rooms are available to the Front Office through coordination with the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Responds to all emergency call which includes monitoring the alarm system
- Dispatching and directing the proper crafts to the location, notifying other departments and the alarm-company of the situation
- Present a positive, professional, and courteous image, to ensure guest satisfaction
- Maintain the brand''s high quality standards
- Ability to remain calm and perform all essential functions during emergency situations
- Maintain control of Guest Supplies, prepare the needed supplies for requisitions
- Attend training and meetings when required.
- Maintain good relationship with your colleagues, superiors and other departments
What are we looking for?
- IT proficient
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Good communication and telephone skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work alone and in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience
- Prior customer service/administrative support or housekeeping experience required
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Starting in
- As soon as possible