A Lobby Supervisor is responsible for supervising Lobby Attendant, transferring and storing guest luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As a Lobby Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising Lobby Attendant, transferring and storing guest luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist in directing lobby traffic
- Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
- Ensure yourself and team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events to cross function as concierge if needed
- Assist to check in guest if required, especially when there is long line queuing at front desk
- Ensure hotel lobby and main entrance neat and tidy
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment
- Supervise, monitor and develop team member performance, including, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
A Lobby Supervisor serving Hilton hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous customer service experience in a supervisory role
- The ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, personal presentation and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Driving license B2 or D
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Multi-lingual (Korean/Japanese/Chinese)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Starting in
- As soon as possible