A Magic Supervisor ensures on-time and accurate handling of Guest and management messages, enquiries and emergencies.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As a Magic Supervisor, you will ensure on-time and accurate handling of Guest and management messages, enquiries and emergencies. A Magic Supervisor contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Accept and deliver all messages correctly and promptly for both Guests and management
- Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time
- Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and service and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings when appropriate
- Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
- Supervise, train and develop all Guest Service Attendants – Magic
- Ensure Magic team provide support to other Front Office outlets if required
- Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information, as required
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Ensure proper record and information transfer of guests in house: both Vietnamese and foreigners to local authorities per law requirements.
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required
What are we looking for?
Magic Supervisors serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, especially on the telephone
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Highly competent level of IT proficiency: MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience to lead a team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Starting in
- As soon as possible