To be responsible for replenishing refreshment centers and maintaining inventory in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
- Take monthly inventory and monthly consumption reports of cleaning supplier, guest supplier and minibar items
- Verify product dating and prepare guest checks Inspect refreshment centers for functionality and clean refreshment centers
- Stock and maintain the refreshment center cart
- Assist with unloading and storing of orders from the storeroom
- Dispose of trash, straighten office, make keys, exchange dirty glasses and/or utensils, as needed
- Operate cart through guest floors to assigned rooms and greet guests and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Have knowledge of housekeeping products; ensure the implementation all housekeeping procedures and standards
- Have a good understanding of the hotel''s emergency procedures and ensure implementation of those related to housekeeping department
- Ensure the standards of cleanliness and orderliness of the working areas.
- Handle equipment, keys and supplies in proper way.
- Carry out the guest requests as the Housekeeping Supervisor or Housekeeping Coordinator informing.
- Fill down the minibar voucher correctly and clearly before posting to FO cashier.
- Order and receive the items as the store requisition and store orderly and properly
- Ensure the minibar items, guest supplies and amenities are available in housekeeping store as par stock.
- Check the nearly expiring-date beverage and handle as hotel procedures
- Report any damages, spoilage, and breakage, missing items to Housekeeping Coordinator or Assistant Executive Housekeeper immediately.
- Attend training and meetings when required.
- Maintain good relation shift with your colleagues, supervisors and other department
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible