An Outlet Manager is acting as a head of an assigned F&B outlet, hence responsible for the outlets'' essential daily operations, level of guest satisfaction, all team members'' performances and of achieving the outlets'' budgets/goals.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As an Outlet Manager you are responsible for managing assigned outlet''s daily operations to deliver an excellent guest experience and follow Hilton standards.
An Outlet Manager will be required to supervise, train and develop team members.
An Outlet Manager will also be responsible for the outlet''s financial performance in terms of revenue generation and cost/expenses controlled within the budgeted guidelines.
CORE COMPETENCIES / ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service delivery at all times.
- Review all SALT and other guest feedback to develop and implement all action required. This must be done to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage outlet operations on a daily basis ensuring an effective and positive working environment at all times.
- Maintain a ‘lead by example'' management approach and assist all team members when needed.
- Be part of an effective communicating network within the team between outlets and with other departments. To foresee any operational needs by attending meetings, conducting team briefings and passing information in time.
- Assist to recruit, train, develop and manage all team members in the F&B department.
- Serve as a role model for the team and as a reflection of Hilton standards combined with a Blue Energy mind set. Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence and encourage others.
- Responsible for outlet targets, objectives, work schedules and budgets.
- Strictly control the proper usage, storage and inventory of all operating equipment, as well ensuring that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- Initiate orders and purchases to ensure outlets are well-equipped to operate smoothly.
- Be able to analyze, understand and develop plans to achieve the set financial goals (reflected in revenues, operating costs and expenses) and non-financial goals (reflected in team performance, guest satisfaction, maintain Hilton standards, other community activities) in assigned outlets/areas, without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
- Ensure and be accountable for cashier functions at outlets including correct guest billing, managing cash flows and submit any required financial reports.
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue by taking part in creating promotional activities, by being a role model in perfecting own salesmanship, by driving team members with upselling training and incentive activities.
- Provide insight and take part in developing menus with FBOM and chef.
- Be environmentally aware in daily operation.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Maintain a sound financial business mind-set, effective decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity, leads by example and always looks for self-improvements.
Additional responsibilities as below:
- Support other F&B operations outside of assigned outlet when required.
- Attend required trainings and conferences assigned by management.
- Undertake any reasonable additional tasks as assigned by the Food and Beverage Operations Manager to ensure the overall success of F&B department.
What are we looking for?
An Outlet Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills and values that follow:
- Experience in similar role with an international brand: 2 -3 years.
- Experience in working with financial targets, operation reports and POS system.
- Excellent personal grooming and professional appearance.
- Excellent communication skills and upselling skills in English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to adapt, comply and provide trainings of Food and Beverage brand standards.
- Ability to supervise, develop and guide a team of different positions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Commitment to deliver exceptional levels of guest service.
- College Degree in relevant area.
- Advance experience in working with Microsoft Software: Excel, Words, Power point and menu-making software: Adobe Illustrator, MS publisher.
- Fluency in additional language is a plus.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible