A Recreation Attendant is responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of guest to deliver excellent experience while ensuing the guest are adhering to recreation area rules and regulations.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As a Recreation Attendant, you are responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of guest to deliver excellent experience while ensuing the guest are adhering to recreation area rules and regulations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Have a good understanding of the Hotel''s emergency procedures, Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation and ensure implementation of those related to your department
- Have knowledge of the department procedures and standards; ensure the implementation all department procedures and standards
- Have knowledge of the hotel, its services, and facilities
- Handle equipment, tools, keys and supplies in proper way, kept in good working condition and regularly inspected, following instructions as directed.
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Report hazard issues
- Carry out lost and found procedures
- Ensure the standards of cleanliness and orderliness of all working areas
- Be environmentally aware
- Handle guest inquiries, requests and resolves guest complaints using MIR (Make It Right).
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service delivery at all times by providing personal assistance to the guests with a professional, pleasant and positive manner at all times.
- Be proactive and observant in service to identify guest needs before being asked.
- Practice Hilton grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Maintain good relationship with your colleagues, supervisors and other department
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Attend training and meetings when required.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks set by the Hotel''s Management
- Supervise and ensure safety of guest at recreation area
- Understand and advise guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
- Attend to guests using the hotel''s swimming pool for towel request
- Ensure adequate coverage of the gym and pool
- Coordinate with housekeeping for cleanliness of changing rooms, pool side and gym facilities
- Promote the facilities to hotel residents
What are we looking for?
A Recreation Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills, fluent in Vietnamese
- Committed to delivering high levels of Guest service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work with ownership as well within a team
- Flexible and reliable
- Excellent attention to details
- A passion for being on a winning team
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work late shifts
- Methodical and well organized
- Relevant fitness and lifeguard certificates
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Passion for health and fitness
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in fitness industry or pool attendant at a 5 star property
- Experience in a similar position
- Can speak English
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible