What will I be doing?
As a Catering Manager, you would be responsible for soliciting, securing and responding to customer inquiries regarding the purchase of food and beverage and use of event facilities in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Create proposals and other external sales presentations to prospective customers to solicit, explain, negotiate and close local catering business.
- Responsible for inside and outside sales calls; must be comfortable with cold calling.
- Ability to handle multiple customer and operational demands, often with time sensitive deadlines, with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Host and entertain clients, conduct property tours, promote facilities and services and draft contracts
- Communicate with and provide direction and supervision to team members to execute catering events
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- North Dallas, Dallas, TX, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration