The Hilton Denver City Center is looking for a dynamic Catering Sales Manager to join their amazing team! The Hilton Denver is the only full service Hilton in downtown Denver, has fully renovated meeting and guest rooms and tenured event & catering team.
3 Years Sales Experience
Open availability to work flexible hours/schedule
Catering Sales with event detailing
Full Service Hotel Experience
What will I be doing?
As a Catering Sales Manager with Hilton Denver, you would be responsible for soliciting, securing and responding to customer inquiries regarding the purchase of food and beverage and use of event facilities in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Creating contracts, BEO''s and detailing events
- Working with the new Delphi system to ensure all information is inputted accurately
- Be the main point of contact while event or contracted business is on property
- Solicit, secure and respond to customer inquiries regarding the purchase of food and beverage, rental of event facilities and purchase of ancillary services from the hotel
- Host and entertain clients, conduct property tours, promote facilities and services
- Communicate with and provide direction and supervision to team members to execute catering events
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Denver, CO, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible