The Cluster Finance administrator will perform activities to support Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting activities in the cluster finance office. The Finance Administrator will participate in a diverse range of activities as detailed below and will be a significant point of contact between the local Finance function and the UK SSC/COE and our outsourced vendor.
What will I be doing?
- Perform cluster Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting activities as directed
- Interact with the SSC/COE and outsourced vendor to provide information and resolve inquiries.
- Respond to guest inquiries, charge inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to support continuing efforts to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability
- Participate in special projects, team training and development
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations on property and follow the correct procedures when required
- Hilton is in the hospitality industry, and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with other finance departments and corporate departments they support
- Collaborates with manager to establish specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish project/department goals
- Attends staff meetings pertinent to work assignments
- Researches and responds to information requests from internal departments and management
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making skills
- Other general administrative duties: You''ll also be available to do ad-hoc administration such as administrating applications and any other tasks
What are we looking for?
- Solid written and verbal communication and comprehension skills.
- General knowledge of accounting operations and aptitude for figures
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner and listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and provide positive and proactive solutions
- Ability to access and accurately input information into a computer using various computer software programs such as Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to quickly analyse and solve problems
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple tasks and appropriately prioritise responsibilities.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required.
- Ability to listen effectively, speak and write English clearly
- Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision, within initial training period after team member begins work
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dublin, Ireland
- Starting in
- As soon as possible