A Housekeeping Clerk is responsible for providing dispatching services and office support to the Housekeeping department in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Clerk, you would be responsible for providing dispatching services and office support to the Housekeeping department in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls, respond to guest and team member inquiries and dispatch appropriate service in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Use and maintain the work order system and/or property management system to include, but not limited to, logging and recording all service requests, initiating, dispatching and closing all work orders and generating associated reports
- Ensure vacant/ready rooms are available to the Front Office by coordinating with appropriate Housekeeping and Property Operation team members
- Respond to emergency calls and monitor the alarm system
- Coordinate office traffic
- Perform additional general office duties including, but not limited to, processing paperwork, scheduling team members, processing payroll, conducting inventory and equipment maintenance and tracking guest comments and feedback, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- East Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible