As a Finance trainee with Hilton Hotels & Resorts will review the daily intake of good and other products and manage the quality and quantities of orders to ensure the highest level of profitability for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Finance Trainee, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Record all incoming invoices and travelling costs
• Match the invoices with purchase orders and delivery notes
• Check the amounts invoiced against the purchase orders and accuracy of the tax amount.
• Entering invoices into the accounts and inclusion in payment transactions
• Orderly and complete monthly and annual archiving.
• Draw up the Cash Report.
• Process and reply to guest correspondence.
• Remainders and letters have to be sent to overdue accounts
• To collect outstanding amounts is a high priority to ensure a positive cash flow for the hotel
• Assist in all other Accounting - related tasks
• Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
What are we looking for?
As a Finance Trainee serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• Previous experience in a high volume control function within a hotel environment
• Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Excel
• Excellence in accuracy and attention to detail
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- 2, Fukuoka-shi, Japan
- Starting in
- As soon as possible