What will I be doing?
- Supervise Restaurant & Bar outlet operations
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist management with achieving financial targets
- Assist management with training and development of team members
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City offers a range of great hotel features, including complimentary WiFi in all guest rooms and public areas, a meeting suite and a 24-hour business centre with secretarial services. Guests can also workout in the well-equipped fitness centre with fully-trained staff on hand. Dining options on-site include Native Restaurant and Bar as well as our 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® for guests on the go.
To ensure our Guests get the full experience, A Restaurant & Bar Supervisor working with HGI Aberdeen City is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, we''ll be looking for the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Food and Beverage Supervisory experience
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We''re committed to helping our teams ''Thrive@Hilton'', to ensure we''re our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, F&B discounts & perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required prior to interview stage
- Job type
- Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible