A Sales Manager with Hilton Garden Inn and Suites will developing a Sales team and a Sales plan that maximizes revenue by driving the sale of conference facility space and Guest rooms
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Hilton Garden Inn™ is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable, hotel brand. We continually strive to ensure today''s busy travelers have everything they need to be the most productive on the road, no matter the occasion. With high levels of service and amenities usually only found in pricier hotels, guests count on us to help them be successful when they''re on the road.
If you know what it feels like to succeed and you can perform on an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Garden Inn™. Because it’s with the Hilton Garden Inn™ where we speak success and where our Guests succeed.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Manager, you will work with the Conference & Events (C & E) Sales Department to maximize revenue opportunities through the sale of conference facility space and Guest rooms. A Sales Manager will be directly responsible for performing the following task to the highest standards:
- Maximize all Conference & Events revenue opportunities
- Review sales and other revenue generating business plans, identify gaps, ensure proactive measures to fill hotel and conference space capacity, and meet set targets
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel and manage the departments so that Team Members adhere to the strategy
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays competitive in the local market
- Ensure the Sales Team is developed effectively and embraces a culture of high quality standards and proactive selling
- Work effectively to build relationships with colleagues in the hotel
What are we looking for?
A Sales Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong leadership skills that motivate the Sales Team to perform beyond expectation
- Strong analytical skills to understand and respond to key business indicators and competitive trends
- Excellent selling capabilities
- Desire to coach selling techniques to their team
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, preferred
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Garden Inn™ --- where we speak success.
Hundreds of locations, with over tens of thousands of roomsNumerous projects in development, worldwideHerman Miller Mirra® desk chairs complement our stylish work areas
Sleep deep with the Garden Sleep System® bed
Fitness Centers featuring Precor® training equipment
Hilton Garden Inn has consistently been recognized as the Best Mid-Scale, Full Service brand in key consumer awards
- Job type
- Zhenxing Qu, Dandong Shi, China
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract